Global Product Manager
PETROVAL (a subsidiary of the TotalEnergies and Eurecat groups) offers innovative technologies and high value-added services to its Refining and Petrochemicals customers.
PETROVAL’s catalyst department offers a wide range of catalyst change activities: unloading, dense reactor reloading, catalyst sampling, expertise and supervision during industrial unit shutdowns. Teams of specialists operate on site throughout the world. Since the company's creation, more than 1,500 reactors have been "dense loaded" throughout the world by PETROVAL teams.
In addition to this Catalyst department, PETROVAL has also developed an Energy department which includes energy expertise and diagnostic assistance (through Infra Red Thermography) and offers adapted technologies (Inserts) to improve the energy efficiency of units and reduce the carbon footprint of industrial sites.
Based in France (Normandy), PETROVAL is internationally oriented and operates on all 5 continents with the help of its subsidiaries located in Bahrain, Singapore and the United States (Texas), in close contact with its clients.
To ensure the growth of the Energy department, we are looking for a Global Product Manager (Energy)
Reporting to the Commercial Director and in coordination with the Commercial and Technical Teams, the Global Product Manager will be responsible to drive and shape Petroval’s successful growth in its energy solutions.
His/her main tasks will be to:
- Implement a winning technical and commercial strategy (pricing strategy, product definition, market and competition monitoring)
- Consolidate and improve our customer portfolio in collaboration with the Area Sales Managers (Customer needs evaluation, meetings and site visits coordination, sales strategy definition).
- Develop master and customized presentations with the support of the Technical Team to valorise our products and field experience.
- Lead conferences during seminars to promote Petroval’s technologies.
- Manage the supplier side (Delivery time, Stock management, Relation with manufacturers)
- Ensure the good follow-up of the Insert performances on site with the goal to renew the inserts at the end of their cycle through a customer driven approach
- Provide technical expertise to the Area Sales Managers to conclude sales
- Analyse the evolution of sales, participate in the annual budgetary exercise and suggest actions to reach the targeted ambitions
Ideally he/she has an engineer diploma in the field of Chemical or Thermal Engineering, with at least 5 years experience in the field.
He/she is known for :
- His/her technical curiosity and his/her desire to make things evolve
- His/her interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with different people
- His/her ability to manage a project independently while knowing how to federate and coordinate
- His/her commercial fibre
He/she speaks English fluently and ideally a 3rd language.
Being familiar with software such as PROII and HTRI Xist would be appreciated.
This permanent position is based in Saint Romain de Colbosc (76430), near Le Havre.
Travel in France and abroad is to be expected.
Remuneration according to profile.
Don't hesitate! Send us your application to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING