Energy Technology Manager
DETAILED DESCRIPTION :
PETROVAL (a subsidiary of the TotalEnergies and Eurecat groups) offers innovative technologies and high value-added services to its Refining and Petrochemicals customers.
PETROVAL’s catalyst department offers a wide range of catalyst change activities: unloading, dense reactor reloading, catalyst sampling, expertise and supervision during industrial unit shutdowns. Teams of specialists operate on site throughout the world. Since the company's creation, more than 1,500 reactors have been "dense loaded" throughout the world by PETROVAL teams.
In addition to this Catalyst department, PETROVAL has also developed an Energy department which includes energy expertise and diagnostic assistance (through Infra Red Thermography) and offers adapted technologies (Inserts) to improve the energy efficiency of units and reduce the carbon footprint of industrial sites.
Based in France (Normandy), PETROVAL is internationally oriented and operates on all 5 continents with the help of its subsidiaries located in Bahrain, Singapore and the United States (Texas) in close contact with its clients.
To support the growth of Petroval Energy department, we are looking for an Energy Technology Manager
Under the authority of the Technical and R&D Manager, the Energy Technology Manager main tasks will be to:
- Analyse the technical documents (mechanical drawings, data sheets, P&ID) from customers to identify equipment that could be improved and debottlenecked with inserts solutions
- Carry out simulations to choose and design Petroval most suitable technologies for the process conditions
- Develop in collaboration with the Global Market Manager the technical offer presenting the enhanced performances of the proposed solution
- Participate in the sales process in collaboration with the Commercial Department
- Carry out technical missions on site in connection with the energy activity
- Participate in the preparation and/or technical validation of mission reports
- Monitor the performance of installed equipment (processing and analysis of operating data) and recommend improvements in collaboration with the Commercial Department
- Be a major player in the definition and management of R&D projects
Trained as a Process or Chemical Engineer, he/she ideally has at least 2 years of operational experience in a refinery or engineering company
He/she is recognised for :
- His/her capacity to analyse and synthesize technical data
- Ability to work in a team
- Willingness/perseverance to find solutions
He/she has a good knowledge on heat transfer and heat exchangers and masters software such as PROII and/or HTRI Xist.
He/she is fluent in English and a third language would be a plus.
This position is based in Saint Romain de Colbosc (76430), near Le Havre.
Travel in France and abroad is to be expected.
Remuneration according to profile.
Don't hesitate! Send us your application to JLIB_HTML_CLOAKING