Process Technicians / Supervisor
We are looking for our future Process Technicians to join our teams around the world. We currently have offices in France (Normandy area), Singapore, United-States (Houston-TX) and Middle East (Bahrein).
Our Process technicians operate throughout the world to carry out technological interventions, implementing our processes on refining and petrochemical sites (loading catalysts).
As a technician you will perform supervision and technical assistance missions, after training.
As a specialist in your domain and being one of our ambassadors, you may, with experience, be required to participate in commercial activities.
We are looking for candidates with experience in our field, but we also are considering candidates who wish to invest in a profession which could be new to them if they are willing to learn and to be trained.
If you are ready to join us, you will need:
- To be available and flexible, as you will work on site abroad most of the time
- To have a good aptitude in mathematics (baccalaureate level – bachelor or equivalent)
- To have a good level of English (written and spoken), a second language is a real advantage (Italian, Spanish, German, Arabic, Mandarin)
- To have a good physical condition
- To be able to work in hostile environments and in particular confined spaces requiring wearing breathing equipment’s (reactors)
To be able to build very good relationship, have a strong sense of service, and the necessary attention to details and rigor for all interventions
Driving license essential
Competitive package depending on experience and location.
If you are interested by this role, please do not hesitate to share with us your motivation by sending your CV and application letter!